Good day, Joomlers! We are back with another update for Helix3 that concerns several improvements and bug fixes that might have been getting in your way. If you have been using Helix3, please update it to the latest version to enjoy these latest improvements.
So let’s buckle up and check out what fixes are in store for you in this update!
What’s New in Helix3 v3.0.2?
This release consists of updates and several improvements including News Feed category list design and post format link design improvement. All known bugs issues have also been taken care of including the Tooltip and popover issue, Frontend article editing icon, and many more.
Here’s the list of all the notable changes and updates of Helix3 v3.0.2 for you to take a closer look at:
Helix3 v3.0.2 Changelog:
- Update: News Feed category list design improved
- Update: Helix post format link design improved
- Fix: Read more text issue
- Fix: Single contact expand issue
- Fix: Tab disappearing issue on Helix blog while submitting an article on frontend
- Fix: Post format items loading issue on Helix3 blog options
- Fix: Tooltip and popover issue
- Fix: Contact category edit option disappearing issue on frontend
- Fix: Module editing icon disappearing issue on frontend
- Fix: Several minor CSS issues
- Fix: Compress issue
- Fix: Frontend article editing icon not working issue
- Fix: Registration page Terms and Conditions modal issue
And please always remember to backup your site first before continuing with the update.
Our team has been working tirelessly throughout these troubled times to give you the best Joomla experience ever with Helix. Say goodbye to the disturbing hitches and glitches and indulge yourself in the smooth, hassle-free web building experience with the latest Helix3 version!
Don’t forget to let us know your thoughts and feedback in the comments section below. Good luck!
Get Helix3 v3.0.2View Demo