We have released a new update for our Joomla crowdfunding extension. JGive 2.5.3 introduces SMS notifications to allow you to send transactional SMS updates on various actions. Besides this, we have fixed many bugs in the new release reported by our subscribers. We encourage you to upgrade to this release as soon as possible.
Read on for the complete changelog.
SMS Notifications & Multilingual support
With JGive you can send transactional SMS text notifications with the upgrade of our infrastructure extension TJ Notifications. Currently we are supporting SMS adaptor plugins for Twilio & Mvaayoo. You can read more about the TJ Notifications 2.0 release. The latest release of JGive supports multilingual notifications, powering up communications like never before.
+ Feature Added (1):
- JGive has integrated with TJ Notifications(Added SMS Support)
– Bug Fixes (10):
- #165826 Showing warnings message while creating custom module and inserting image
- #164926 Backend Donors report – donor type filter was not working as expected.
- #164856 Backend campaign report – getting error message 1054 Unknown column ‘Array’ in ‘where clause’
- #164562 Frontend – Location filters was not working on All Campaigns page.
- #164496 Was showing wrong commission fee at backend donation list view page(Ticket ID 21056)
- #164264 Campaign report – Showing wrong status of campaign
- #164147 Organisation contact form -> Add new contact person popup – top menus appear in the popup if error message appear for duplicate contact number
- #159128 Other city value was not saving in while creating or editing campaign
- #154794 System did not allows to create campaign, if there is required field available in Additional Info section.
- #139889 Not showing by default selected payment gateway on quick donation form
- #164562 : On All Campaigns Page country, state, and city filter were showing empty drop-down, user was not able to filter the campaigns by using those filters.