The JCM Team is proud to present you the June Issue of the Joomla! Community Magazine.
This month’s edition features:
- An article about the Joomla 4 Release Candidate by Patrick Jackson.
- An interview to Philip Walton, the newly elected Marketing & Communications DC.
- An article of the “Explore the Core” series about the Joomla ACL by Patrick Jackson.
- Anja de Crom interviewed Rachel Walraven as part of the “How I learned Joomla” series.
- Andrea Gentil interviewed Chris Keen as part of the “Meet a Joomler” series
- Anja wrote an article about the different type of Joomlers that populate the Community.
- Mike Demo published a piece about Diversity and Inclusion in Open Source Communities.
- Shivam Rajput presented the Open Source Promotion Plan initiative that Joomla is participating this year.
- Carlos Camara explained how to create paid newsletters with Joomla.
- Anja interviewed Nicolas Claverie, HikaShop’s lead developer, to know their path towards Joomla 4 Compatibility.
- Dorothy Firshing posted a retrospective on JoomlaDay USA, the first nation-wide virtual event.
- SD Williams posted a Call for Volunteers, highlighting the open roles of this month.
This release wouldn’t have been possible without the work of the Community Magazine Team, all the authors and all the people who allowed us to interview them.
Thanks to all those who participated.
Contributed to this issue:
Andrea Gentil (Editor), Anja de Crom (Co-Editor), Sandra Decoux (Creative Director), SD Williams (Author), Patrick Jackson (Author), Mike Demopoulous (Author), Dorothy Firsching (Author), Shivam Rajput (Author), Carlos Camara (Author).
We would like to thank also all the developers who dedicated their time to answer our interviews.
Call for Authors
The Joomla Community Magazine is looking for authors on the following topics:
- Tutorial: Joomla’s L10N Heart
- Joomla 4 Features
- How do Agencies get into trouble on Projects
- Developing a Joomla 4 Template
- Joomla 4: A powerful CLI application
- Joomla 4: The new publishing workflows
- Joomla for Developers (Framework)
- Create an unlimited design with Joomla
- Get great out of the box SEO with Joomla!
- Building Mobile Apps with Joomla as the backend.
Feel free to submit your articles to the JCM team.