Joomla 3.9.26 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses 2 security vulnerabilities and contains more than 30 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s in 3.9.26?
Joomla 3.9.26 includes 2 security vulnerability fixes and addresses several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
-  Low Severity – Low Impact – Escape xss in logo parameter error pages (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.25) More information »
-  Low Severity – Low Impact – Inadequate filters on module layout settings (affecting Joomla! 3.0.0 through 3.9.25) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix caching issues after rebuilding update sites #33040
- Allow to configure load balancer/reverse proxy setting #32866
- Fix loosing extra query parameter for update sites #32862
- MySQL and MariaDB compatibility fixes #32605
- Fix frontend create article permission #32470
- Update CodeMirror to 5.60.0 #32926
- Addional PHP 8 improvment #32767
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
A Huge Thank You to Our Volunteers!
A big thank you goes out to everyone that contributed to the 3.9 releases!
Make the next Joomla release even better
Download the upcoming releases from the nightly build page (for testing purposes only – do not use on production sites).
Want an even easier option? Get yourself over to launch.joomla.org – where you can also test Joomla 4.0 with just one click – no testing environment needed, nothing to install or set up (at all).