Good day, Joomlers! As we approach the end of the week, we’ve some freshly baked news for our SP Page Builder fans and users. SP Page Builder v4.0 Beta 1 is all set to roll out today! The Beta 1 build packs in the latest fixes and improvements to functionalities, which indicates how close we are to the stable launch.
While we are fine-tuning the SP Page Builder 4.0 towards its stable release, we invite you to experience how it is going to be before it finally arrives.
Today’s (Feb 23th) Beta version is an experimental release and not ready for production sites. We wholeheartedly appreciate your interest in SP Page Builder 4.0. You are invited to try this Beta version, but DO Not use it on a production site
Please note this is a Beta release. Feel free to experiment with the release on a staging site and let us know you like it so far.
SP Page Builder 4.0 Beta 1 Changelog:
- Fix: Responsive issue of the global default values in multiple viewports
- Fix: Multiple issues in the Lottie addon, i.e. viewport mode issue, glitch when loaded from external URL, etc.
- Fix: Accordion and Tab addons’ child text addons have the same addon id issue
- Fix: Copy-paste addons inside the Div addon not working
- Fix: For the addons with the Add Item option, previous addon items options appear while adding items in the current addon
- Fix: The background color issue in the Block Number Addon
- Fix: Div addon with child addon deleting issue from the context menu
- Fix: Price Table and Flip Box addon text alignment issue
- Fix: Price Table hover box color cross button not showing
- Fix: Similar Data ID issue after addon duplication
- Fix: Row duplication issue for Div addon
- Fix: Button Group Link and Icon Issue
- Fix: Gallery Addon item gap not working issue
- Fix: Gradients color issue for all addons
- Fix: In nested addons, the child add-on’s style is overwritten by the parent add-on’s style issue
- Fix: Form Builder addon button options not working issue
- Fix: Price list addon divider size slider not working issue
- Update: Added a new (+) button in the inline editor to easily add a new addon item
With this release, we have focused on fixing the bugs and enhancing performance while making the page creating process easier than ever before. Try the Beta version in a test environment and let us know what other bugs are still bothering you.
Warning: This is an experimental build intended for testing purposes. Please don’t use this experimental version in production sites!
This Beta version is an experimental release and not ready for production sites.
Try SP Page Builder 4.0.0! (Beta 1)